Characteristics of a Man
Some characteristics of a man
1. A man treats women with respect. If you don’t respect women, you’re not a man. PERIOD.
2. A man understands that his greater happiness exist in in helping others, not helping himself.
3. A man doesn’t stand still while the world passes him by, he continually pushes himself.
4. A man is a leader in at least one aspect of his life, whether it’s with his family, with his friends, or in business. But he also knows when to follow.
5. You can depend on a man. You can’t depend on a boy.
6. A man is proud, often to a fault. He doesn’t “change” but rather evolves. Ladies, don’t try and change a man, but let him evolve into the man he’s meant to be.
7. A man needs to be willing to do whatever it takes to keep his family safe and happy.
8. A man’s biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile. If you love her, you shouldn’t be giving any guy that chance. It should be you making her smile.
9. A man lives for a purpose beyond his own personal gains. This can come with time, and with family. It doesn’t always happen right away.
10. Don’t try to outdress a woman. She should be the center of attention and should not feel that she’s underdressed.
11. A man gets depressed, he gets sad, he thinks about quitting and folding, but he never does. He pushes through adversity.
12. A man has faults. It’s important to understand this.
13. A man can laugh at himself.
14. A man takes pride in how he looks and lives his life. He’s not ashamed by who he is, what he does or how he looks, even if he’s constantly trying to improve himself.
15. Men learn what is truly important over time. If they’re lucky, they’ll have a sense of it early on.
16. If a man finds someone special, he doesn’t treat her like she’s everyone else.
17. A man has fears, but he isn’t ruled by them.
18. A man learns from his mistakes.
19. A man does what is necessary, even if it’s the hardest decision, or the most unpopular one.
20. Don’t ask about the last guy she was with. Being competitive is a young man’s game.
21. Whatever you give a woman, she’s going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she’ll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she’ll give you a home. So, if your give her any crap, you will receive a ton of sh*t.
22. A man knows being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But, being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This blog covers novel completion, fellow authors and pop culture