Okay, I Finally Have A Newsletter
I've been blogging for about five years now, and it's time to step up my game--with a newsletter! I enjoy blogging. It's the perfect creative outlet for all my diverse interests--whether it's revealing my novel progress, sharing inspirational messages, or celebrating a new contest. So whether you read these posts right on my angelinembishop.com blog, Facebook, Twitter, or some random linkage, the truth is, I want you to be counted. I want to know that you are with me!
Below are my top 6 reasons to sign up for my newsletter (You sign up at http://www.angelinembishop.com/) :
1. It's free. For many people, that alone should be enough. But I know you all need more reasons than that!
2. You won't miss anything. It's hard to keep up with everything in this crazy, media-frenzied world. Sign up, and you'll get one email once a month that tells you what I’m up to and what I've posted, so if you missed something good, you can easily find it.
3. It will make me happy. Hey, I don't ask for much. I don't get paid for writing original blog posts but I need to know that you want me to keep writing. When you sign up for my newsletter, it will make me ecstatic.
4. It might make you happy, too. Seriously, at its essence, this blog is about creating a happy place to share ideas, insights, and hope for a better world.
5. From time to time, I'll be able to send you special alerts--and I promise I won't abuse that privilege. If something really special or important happens, I can let you know--and I think you will want to know because I have some really cool stuff planned for this year and next!
6. You won't miss any of my special guest bloggers, or the writer guests who come over to my back porch! I'm so thrilled and honored by all the people who are willing to write for, or be interviewed for, my blog. The list of people for this Fall is incredible and inspiring. Now...you don't want to miss that, do you?!
When you get a moment, please sign up at http://www.angelinembishop.com/ . The signup form only requires your name and your email address and this information isn’t shared with anyone.
Thank you for all your support and readership. It means a lot to me.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This blog covers novel completion, fellow authors and pop culture