Hi everyone. Taryn Raye nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award and I’m extremely flattered.
To accept, I need to state seven random facts about myself and tag fifteen other bloggers. A great way to get to know more about me and for you to meet other bloggers I’m a big fan of. You guys know so much already so this will be a little hard for me. Since random facts can be small things, here we go:
1. I have more pillows on my bed that most people need to sleep but they are great for leaning back and curling up with a great book or my laptop.
2. The best hugs are the ones that you give when you heart is smiling so when I hug someone I love I hold them for more than a few seconds. Who knows that could be the only hug they get that day. :)
3. When I fully commit to something or someone, I stay and fight until the end or until the person tells me, or shows me, our union would be injudicious. So I’m a bit protective of my time and my heart, if I give either it’s because I’m believing in all that’s possible from such a joining. The essence of me is an eternal optimist that believes in love to the depths of my being so I act accordingly.
4. I’m a morning person so I hardly ever wake up in a bad mood. I’m up way before sunrise during the work week and can only sleep until 7AM on the weekends. Most of my night owl friends think my 11PM bedtime is amusing but I feel rested and happy each morning so I don’t care.
5. I know I’m perfectly comfortable with someone when I can let them be around me when I’m not all dolled up. When I’m in my own space, with my face is scrubbed clean, my hair is in a ponytail, and wearing a simple tank top and yoga pants, I’m totally content. Not many people have experienced me in that quieter, unassuming form. I usually make my world beautiful in that state, meaning I garden, cook, write, clean, read, etc so I believe it’s my prettiest state of being.
6. I reveal my feelings with the music I play in my home, in my car, or in my office. Music is the soundtrack of my life so my iPod reveals the joys, scars, laughter, and heartbreaks of my life. Every memory I’ve ever had or person I’ve ever had a relationship with I can make a song translate my feelings.
7. Every morning and evening, I stop and give thanks for the people that I’ve encountered and the relationships I’ll have in the future. Doing this makes me look at my intentions of my actions and helps me remember some people are only in my life for a season, reason, or lifetime. I honor all of the lessons I’ve learned and believe everything God does is purposeful.
And the fifteen bloggers I'm nominating:
This blog covers novel completion, fellow authors and pop culture